


Morning of Jays 3rd Birthday! He wanted orange pancakes with sprinkles
We all went out for ice cream on Jay's Birthday. His favorite ice cream is Green (Mint) with M&M's in it. In the beginning of the video I ask Jay what he is doing and he says eating ice cream. When I ask him what its for (his birthday) he gives a literal answer and it cracks me up every time
I took Jay to see Finding Dory at the movie theatre for his 1st Movie. Not sure if he loved the movie more or all the yummy treats I snuck into it

Here are a few pics from his Birthday Party. Jay recently discovered the Minions movie and became obsessed with minions for a little while and choose a Minions birthday theme.




I was crazy and decided to celebrate Tanners 1st birthday the very next day. I only got a few blurry photos of Tanner eating his cake and I am a little bummed. We had family come over to celebrate and ate lots of Yummy Food. Which actually is fitting for a celebration for Tanner because he loves to
eat!

Jay and Tanner both received presents at Tanner's Birthday
Tanner is turning into such a cute little boy. He loves loves loves shoes! He will bring us a pair of shoes and hold them up for us to put them on. He is very ticklish and I love torturing him with tickles to hear his cute laugh. He loves playing with Jay and is already quickly learning how to torment him. He refuses to say Mama and only says Dada. He thinks it is his job to throw away his diapers after he gets changed and throws a fit if you dont let him. He loves to play outside and still eats rocks and dirt. His newest talent is playing peek-a-boo.



Hey Bridgette! I happened to get on Blogger today and saw your updates, so cute! I love the party decorations and the picture of your whole family at the lake is so good. Keep updating! :)
ReplyDelete