Bridgette and Gabe

Thursday, December 3, 2009

Looking back on a few things...

Here is a look at my life before this blog and some of the things that put a smile on my face.

Family






My world of dental hygiene






Some day I will find this dog.. or one just like it. I went running at the track one day a few years ago and he came onto the track and ran around with me. I was seriously going to take him home but he ran away before I could put him in my car

\

I went on an internship to Augusta Maine in May 2009. It was the best working vacation ever!






My brother is on a mission in Cincinnati Ohio and he sent this picture home. I find it hilarious.
The Caption read "Brushing like our mothers taught us"


One of my favorite pictures of my twin cousins. Krissy is so kindly filling Kimmy's diaper with water from the hose


her nickname is CC (chunky curtis)


My dad with all the nieces, just precious

No comments:

Post a Comment